Another vegetarian recipe with “crunchy ingredient”: Spiced almonds!
I DO love them – as a snack, for breakfast added to fresh fruits or fruits salad and as ingredient for soup, salad. As topping for pasta, vegetables as well as for potatoes.
Now this is a 10-minutes-recipe to do even in an office break time.
- Simply Fusilli, cooked al dente.
- One tomatoe cutted to slices, a pinch of salt over them while the pasta is cooking.
- Harvesting chives from my little herbal garden.
- Almonds browned in a pan with a knob of butter and spiced with pepper and cayenne.
- Give the almonds on a plate and some cream into the same pan, heat and reduce it and add cutted chives and pinch of salt and pepper.
All done! Serve the pasta on a plate, add tomatoes, the creamy chives sauce over all and fresh chives and the spiced almonds on top.